Icelandic Mail Order Brides: What’s So Special About Them?
Icelandic Mail Order Brides: Your Insight on Meeting Ideal Woman Online
Are you looking for someone to fill the void in your life? Is it a foreign woman that would help you feel whole? We provide detailed info on how and where to meet your dream woman. Ready? Search for your Icelandic mail bride online and offline. Trust us, you will not be disappointed.
|Recommended sites for finding Icelandic brides||SofiaDate, BravoDate, TheLuckyDate|
|Best cities in Iceland to find your future Bride||Reykjavik, Akureyri, Hafnarfjörður|
|The average cost of an Icelandic bride||$6500|
|Is It legal to marry an Icelandic woman in 2023?||Yes|
|Marriage success rate||95%|
Icelandic Culture and the Unique Qualities of Icelandic Women
Iceland, known for its northern climate, snow-capped mountains, geysers, glaciers, and active volcanoes, is a delight to the eyes of a true nature lover. And what is more pleasant to the eye is the beauty of the Icelandic women.
Not forgetting their roots trailing way back to the times and traditions of the Vikings, the Icelandic women are keen to be living in a modern society. They are progressive, have a strong commitment to what they believe is right, value family, and enjoy the great outdoors.
Why are Icelandic Brides So Popular?
The innate qualities of Icelandic women will not leave anyone indifferent. They are independent, self-reliant, and keen on gender equality. Just like Finnish women. They have an adventurous nature with a rich cultural heritage and tradition. People often consider Icelandic brides capable of establishing a safe and secure environment where every family member will be appreciated.
Famous Icelandic Women
These women have become renowned worldwide for their input into the cultural legacy of humanity.
Her full name is Björk Guðmundsdóttir. She is one of the world’s most acclaimed musicians, with millions of people loving her music. Her unique voice has not left many people indifferent. Propagating love towards nature and oneself, she spoke very highly of being from Iceland.
‘I feel like the people from Iceland have a different relationship with their country than other places. Most Icelandic people are really proud to be from there, and we don’t have embarrassments like World War II, where we were cruel to other people.’
Although not as well-known as the previously mentioned, she is a renowned singer and songwriter performing soul and folk music. Her opinion of Iceland has always been that of a safe haven.
‘Icelanders have always had permission to be so incredibly brave because, at the end of the day we have such a tight security net, we can always just go home if our efforts fail. This allows for a certain arrogance, an uncompromising stance. As an Icelandic musician, I have never felt the need to compromise—if things don’t work out, then I can just return home and go to school or something’.
Now, we all know Hera Hilmar, even though we do not know her actual name. One of her screen names, Hester Shaw in ‘Mortal Engines’ ought to spark a sign of recollection. She has also starred in ‘Da Vinci’s Demons’ and many other roles after starting her actor career as far back as 1995.
Facts About Icelandic Women
- Gender Equality Ranking. Iceland is top ranked at 91.2% closed.
- Outdoors Participation. According to EuroStat, as much as 74.8% of all women have reported participating in physical activities outdoors at least once a week in the past year.
- Life Expectancy. The same Eurostat shows that women from Iceland have a substantial life expectancy of 83.4%. This stat is attributed to a high level of healthcare and better quality of life than most countries.
- Pursuing careers. As much as 77% of women in Iceland are already pursuing their careers and work opportunities by the average age of 25 years.
Who are Icelandic Brides?
These are women from Iceland, most often in the age range of 20 to 50+, looking for a life partner and marriage. These women have diverse backgrounds and characters, yet all possess unique qualities. Coming from a well-off country, it is safe to say that their priority is the actual relationship, and most do not see you as a K-1 visa pass to the U.S.
- Independence. They have their interests and careers, which brings harmony to the household through balance in their relationship with you.
- Gender Equality. Despite acknowledging traditional gender roles, the promotion of gender equality within the household will put you at a smaller amount of stress and strain, fostering a serious relationship.
- Cultural Differences. Although you may think this is a challenge, the Nordic heritage will bring richness of experience into your family life.
- Education. Icelandic women are well educated allowing them to lead a conversation on various topics and share interests with their boyfriend or husband.
- Outdoor Enthusiasts. Most Icelandic brides lead a healthy, active lifestyle. They are a suitable partner for all who enjoy nature, the outdoors, backcountry, and sports.
- The only drawback is the rather limited pool of candidates. The total population of Iceland is about 184 thousand women. Only a small percentage of them are looking for foreign men among Western men.
Mind, the overall success of your venture depends much on your compatibility, whether there is an understanding between you two, and naturally, whether there is a spark. Just find out.
Going for an Icelandic bride will give you a unique experience with a fantastic prize at the end of your journey. Icelandic women are full of intrigue and mystery when you meet them for the first time. However, they open up the more you get to know them. You’ll see their independent nature, commitment to gender equality, love for the outdoors, and a special place for family.
How to Find an Icelandic Bride?
The two obvious choices are flying to Iceland in person and ‘looking around’ to meet someone and online dating using the resources of Icelandic mail order bride services.
- Round ticket to Iceland. Depending on your location, tickets start at $600 for Economy class.
- Accommodation. Hostels start at $30 per night. Mid-range hotels will cost at least $100.00, whereas high-end hotels can be well over $300. Consider also Airbnb within the range of $30.00 to $299.00 per night.
- Socialization. Participating in social events in Iceland is a great way to meet locals. The daily expenses will start anywhere from $30.00 and up.
- Food. Depending on what you prefer, you can purchase groceries or eat out. Both options are viable as you can meet a local girl for marriage both in cafés and in grocery stores. Yet the average daily check for food will amount to $50.00. Check the prices online here.
- Dating. Dating in Iceland may get somewhat expensive. An average meal for two at a restaurant will cost you somewhere between $70.00 to $100.00. Check the restaurant’s menu ahead of your date. Outdoor activities, museums, and art exhibitions that the two of you will attend will also be rather pricey.
Don’t know where to start your dating journey? Consider using the services of SofiaDate, BravoDate, and TheLuckyDate. Each is unique and has its own specificities. You can register for free and search for women you like.
However, making actual contact and communicating with them comes at a price. After registration, you will be requested to fill out your profile to allow the online matching algorithm to suggest women who would meet your requirements and conform to your preferences.
Need some tips to successfully communicate with Icelandic girls?
- Use the site’s filters to tweak the outcome for better results.
- Look at the profiles and photos. Choose those you like best.
- Wink at a girl to say hello and initiate contact.
- Purchase credits to enjoy the conversation longer.
You are in charge and determine which services you will need exactly. Just pay for what you are using. Try your luck on several sites.
Top Places to Meet Icelandic Brides
Undoubtedly, you can meet Icelandic women everywhere on the streets of Iceland. But there are specific places worth mentioning.
These places are a great way to connect to the culture and nature of Iceland. Show your appreciation and love for them, and the locals will love you back.
How to Get Icelandic Mail Order Brides?
Icelandic mail order brides seek genuine relationships. Here is what you can do:
- Delve deeper into Icelandic Culture and Values. Try to understand them, or at least get some knowledge about them, and let it slip in the conversation, asking the girl to explain it better to you.
- Be communicative and ready to answer her messages and calls.
- The conversations must be meaningful as this is an opportunity to get to know each other better.
- Respect her and her ideas, especially when it comes to gender equality.
- Be a fan of the outdoors. If you do get an Icelandic woman, the outdoors will become your place of pastime.
- Respect her and her boundaries. These are independent women. Respect her choices and personal space. Even if she makes a mistake, voice your concern, but let her act on her wishes.
- Develop shared values and connections.
- Always speak the truth. These Icelandic women can spot a lie from a mile away. So be careful. Do not lose her trust.
Every relationship must build on mutual respect, sincerity, and truth. Go right ahead and develop yours.
After marriage, when the two of you are thinking about relocating to your home country, you must consider the country-specific immigration procedures.
The process of receiving a visa to the USA can be very daunting. Certain steps are imperative. Consider the following:
- The first step is to file for a K-1 Fiancé(e) Visa. You can fill in the form online and submit it.
- After this, you will be requested to provide proof of eligibility that your bride qualifies for this particular visa type.
- The next step is to file an I-129F petition and cover the MRV fees. These amount to $265.00 USD.
- Wait for approval that will be sent to your email address. That is if you submit the form online. In the same email, you will receive a link to register for your visa interview at the Consulate of the United States of America.
- The last step is to pass the visa interview at the United States Consulate.
As you can see, this is a long process. So plan ahead. Remember, your bride will have to leave her passport at the consulate. It will then be sent by courier to the address you provide. This may be a positive green stamp of approval or a red stamp of rejection.
The process of visa application to Australia is less complex. However, there are also certain steps that you must consider:
- The first step is to file for Spouse Visas (Subclass 820/801 & 309/100) or Fiance or Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300).
- Although not always, candidates are sometimes requested to provide proof of eligibility that the bride qualifies.
- Wait for approval from the Consulate after all your documents are reviewed.
- You are now granted access to Australia.
Be wary that the costs are $7,850 for a Primary Applicant. Thus, the process is not cheap. Gather all your documents beforehand to make the process as short as possible.
The United Kingdom
This is the most daunting process of visa application. However, follow the advice below to simplify it for yourself:
- Your bride will first apply for a spouse or fiancé visa.
- A must is to provide proof of eligibility that your bride or wife (you are getting married in Iceland) can participate in this program and apply for this particular visa.
- The UK authorities will require a valid marriage certificate to prove that you are indeed married and that she is eligible for a UK visa.
- You will also be required to provide evidence of a genuine relationship. Photographs of you and her together, and possibly proof of living together, should be sufficient. However, you will be told exactly what they want to see.
- Proof of accommodation in the UK must be provided. Since you are the inviting party, you should have a place to invite them.
- Your wife/spouse/bride must pass an English language test. This is mandatory and cannot be avoided.
- After all the documents have been checked, you will receive a response from the British authorities regarding their decision.
The cost of the application amounts to £1,846. Thus, gather all the documentation and present it at request immediately to decrease your visa approval time.
Meeting an Icelandic lady can be the highlight of your life. These are family-oriented women who bring the atmosphere within your home into harmony. Icelandic women are keen on maintaining gender equality. In one word, these women are a treasure.
The average cost amounts to approximately $6500-7500. Although this may vary based on your personal preferences and spending habits.
Yes, there is no ban on a US citizen marrying an Icelandic woman.
The concept of mail order brides in Iceland is legitimate as it does not contradict the traditions or customs of Iceland. It is not frowned upon by the locals, and the local women are interested in finding a Western man.
The Icelandic government has not banned the activities and operations of Icelandic mail order brides.